Movie Trailer: Alice in Wonderland

Friday, October 30, 2009
If you were looking for the right person to be the director of Alice in Wonderland, this person is no other than Tim Burton. I have to be honest, I'm a big fan of Alice in Wonderland. I think that is one of the most vivid kids' stories that I remember and love the most. But, if I were a kid, I'd totally freak out watching this movie! It looks so good, but so scary at the same time! (putting myself in any kid's shoes!). Anyway, here's Alice in Wonderland official trailer, watch it and get the conclusion.

Synopsis: 17-year-old Alice returns to Wonderland and encounters the White Rabbit, the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat, the Red Queen, and the other absurd and amazing characters from Lewis Carroll's books.

Release Date: March 5th, 2010

Check the trailer and let us know what you think about it!


Enjoy it!

3 comments

  1. AED Says:
  2. There is nothing creepier to me than Tim Burton OR Johnny Depp!!

     
  3. hahahahaha!... that's so true!

     
  4. LOVE Tim Burton, and this book is so absolutely weird that it will work with him as the director.

     

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter