Synopsis: "I was born under unusual circumstances." And so begins "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," adapted from the 1920s story by F. Scott Fitzgerald about a man who is born in his eighties and ages backwards: a man, like any of us, who is unable to stop time. We follow his story, set in New Orleans from the end of World War I in 1918, into the 21st century, following his journey that is as unusual as any man's life can be.

Starring: Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett, Jason Flemyng, Taraji P. Henson, Julia Ormond
Directed by: David Fincher
U.S. Rating: PG-13

This is such a cinematic movie! I can't believe how young and old they made Brad Pitt look!! It's a beautiful film.Avery Interesting and unique story. I had all emotions going on during this movie.

What did I like from this movie?

1. Brad Pitt!! I am a girl you know....
2. How beautifully filmed this movie was. The scenery, sets, people, all of it. It's beautiful
3. It is a completely new and unique story. Something hard to come by in Hollywood these days

What did I dislike from this movie?

1. It was sad. I found myself crying in the end
2. It was a long movie. Be prepared to sit and watch all evening. It a long one

I would rate this movie with a 4/5


What did you like or dislike from this movie? What would you rate this movie?



0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter