Back Again!

Sunday, December 12, 2010
Hi Everyone!

In case you haven't noticed (like me), it's been 6 moths since my last post! It is crazy how time flies so fast! I still remember my last review, and it seemed to be like 2 weeks ago.

Anyway, I'd like to let you know that I've been extremely busy and had to put the blog away for a while, but that didn't mean I had to put my favorite hobby away too. I've been watching movies and going to the movie theatre religiously almost every single week, so I have tons of recommendations and reviews to bring to the blog.

Obviosly, it will be in a slower pace, even more this next year, since we'll have the company of a new visitor among us... our future little guy. So, it means that I'll have to manage better my time with all my responsibilities, the family, studies, hobby and the blog.

So, stick around and keep an eye on the blog, since I'll be posting about the recent films we've watched and trailers of the upcoming films!


1 Responses to Back Again!

  1. Great to have you back LD! And just because we will have a baby doesn't mean we can't go to the cinema! I'll make sure to get us a good babysitter. HA ha!!

     

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter