The Karate Kid Trailer #2 Released!

Saturday, February 27, 2010
Columbia Pictures has released the second movie trailer for the upcoming film, The Karate Kid. Starring Jaden Smith (Will Smith's son) and Jackie Chan, the film will be released this Summer 2010. I wasn't totally convinced of this new version after watching the first trailer. Now I an say that it's been sold! I really enjoyed this second movie trailer. I know the film is called "The Karate Kid", but I'd like to know why Jackie Chan says "Kung Fu" like 3 or 4 times on this trailer!

Synopsis: Work pressures cause a single mother moves to China with her young son; in his new home, the boy embraces karate, taught to him by a master of the self-defense form.

Release Date: June 11th, 2010

Check the trailer and let us know what you think about it!


Enjoy it!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter