Movie Review: Star Trek

Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Synopsis: The fate of the galaxy rests in the hands of bitter rivals. One, James Kirk, is a delinquent, thrill-seeking Iowa farm boy. The other, Spock, was raised in a logic-based society that rejects all emotion. As fiery instinct clashes with calm reason, their unlikely but powerful partnership is the only thing capable of leading their crew through unimaginable danger, boldly going where no one has gone before.

Starring: Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, John Cho, Ben Cross, Bruce Greenwood
Directed by: J.J. Abrams
U.S. Rating: PG-13

My mom watched Star Trek when I was growing up. I knew what was going on. Although I am not a huge trekker, this movie was amazing! Great special effects and I enjoyed the storyline very much. Even if you don't like Star Trek, you'll enjoy this movie. Really well done. I'd say it should be top 10 of 2009.

What did I like from this movie?

1. The Special Effects. They were very cool!
2. Storyline was easy to follow even with all the weird aliens and outer space stuff
3. I'm a sucker for a love story of any kind

What did I dislike from this movie?

1. I'm not really sure. I liked it all

I would rate this movie with a 4/5


What did you like or dislike from this movie? What would you rate this movie?



1 Responses to Movie Review: Star Trek

  1. This was my favorite movie of 2009!!!

     

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter