I wasn't planning to post this movie trailer, since it isn't a movie in the first place! I can't deny it, I like some songs of Celine Dion, but I wouldn't EVER pay for a movie ticket to watch her on a big screen for 2 hours. If I'd like to see her, I would rather go to a concert, since there's no comparison between both experiences. I don't know if she thinks she can imitate the recent movie about Michael Jackson's last concert preparation, This Is It. We all know that the film This Is It was a huge worldwide success, even though it was on theaters for just a few weeks, it made history. This great success on the big screen is because it was about Michael Jackson! Celine Dion would not get half of this success on the big screen even if she dies at this moment! Sony Entertainment now has decided to release a concert with scenes and especial moments about her tour around the world. I don't know, this post is just my personal opinion, but I think that they should have released this movie concert on DVD instead of taking it to the big screen and try to get more pennies to their "already" grotesque bank account.

Synopsis: Celine Dion, the international superstar and best-selling female artist of all time, has toured around the world and back again, and now, Sony Pictures Releasing's special programming division, The Hot Ticket, will let audiences follow her everywhere. For a limited engagement beginning early next year in wide release, Celine: Through the Eyes of the World will bring Celine Dion's 2008-2009 Taking Chances World Tour to theaters. This special motion picture event gives Dion fans who attended the extremely popular tour – which placed Dion second only to Madonna in ticket sales in 2008 – another chance to experience the magical event, this time from a vantage point unparalleled by any ticket.

Release Date: February, 2010

Check the trailer and let us know what you think about it!


Enjoy it!

1 Responses to Movie Trailer: Celine - Through the Eyes of the World

  1. AED Says:
  2. This "movie" HAS to be a joke....right?? I don't believe I've ever seen this done before and I'm hoping it flops in the theater so it never happens again.... But if it does well then others are free to waste their time on movies that aren't really movies. ;) To be honest, this sounds like they are just trying to make a few bucks off of Celine Dion fans. Either that or she pitched the movie herself (if she is that stuck on herself).
    ~#1 Fan

     

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter