Movie Trailer: Book of Eli

Saturday, December 26, 2009
Here's the movie trailer for Denzel Washington's latest film, The Book of Eli, to be released on January 15th, 2010. I'm a huge fan of Denzel's work, even though, I haven't got excited about this new film yet. It seems to be a bit dark and I can't see him in those "fighting" scenes, I can't see him as that kind of fighting actors, he has so much talent that he doesn't need to get those kind of roles. Bu hey... that doesn't mean that I won't watch it! As I said, I'm a big fan of his work.

By the way, I've added the two latest TV Spot released for the film. Enjoy them!

Synopsis: A lone hero must fight his way across the wasteland of post-apocalyptic America to protect a sacred book that holds the key to saving the future of humanity.

Release Date: January 15th, 2010

Check the trailer and let us know what you think about it!


Here's the first new TV Spot for The Book of Eli:


Here's the second new TV Spot for The Book of Eli:


Enjoy it!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter