Movie Trailer: Date Night

Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Here's the new movie trailer for the latest film with Tina Fey and Steve Carrell, Date Night. It seems to be a pretty funny plot! Even more with these two comedy stars. Let's see if it will be one of the top comedy movies in 2010.

Synopsis: In New York City, a case of mistaken identity turns a bored married couple's attempt at a glamorous and romantic evening into something more thrilling and dangerous.

Release Date: April 9th, 2010

Check the trailer and let us know what you think about it!


Enjoy it!

4 comments

  1. AED Says:
  2. Ok, this is going to be MUST WATCH for me and Mark!!!! And as embarrassing as it is, I used to have a huge crush on Mark Wahlberg.
    ~#1 Fan

     
  3. hehehe... don't worry, I won't tell Mark! But as you said, it is a must watch! Looks really funny.

     
  4. AED Says:
  5. I told Mark to check out the trailer on your site and THEN I realized what I said in my comment!! HAHA I was lucky that he didn't see it, though. ;)

     
  6. hehehe! I thought about that!

    Did you see that the Lovely Bones movie is his latest one?... I know you might not see it ,but since he's in that one, could be worth to watch!

     

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter