Synopsis: As his fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry approaches, 15-year-old Harry Potter is in full-blown adolescence, complete with regular outbursts of rage, a nearly debilitating crush, and the blooming of a powerful sense of rebellion. It's been yet another infuriating and boring summer with the despicable Dursleys, this time with minimal contact from our hero's non-Muggle friends from school. Harry is feeling especially edgy at the lack of news from the magic world, wondering when the freshly revived evil Lord Voldemort will strike. Returning to Hogwarts will be a relief--or will it?

Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Ralph Fiennes, Gary Oldman
Directed by: David Yates
U.S. Rating: PG-13

I love Harry Potter! Seriously what's not to love? I don't know what happened as to why I hadn't seen this movie as I had seen all the others, but I just hadn't gotten around to seeing the newer ones. Well, I did, and I loved it. Hogwarts is a world I would love to live in. This installment in the Harry Potter franchise does not disappoint. You'll get all the emotions in there!

What did I like from this movie?

1. The special effects are awesome!
2. I have a crush on Harry

What did I dislike from this movie?

1. I just still DON'T like the new Dumbledore. The 1st was better. Too bad he had to die. This guy just doesn't so it for me

I would rate this movie with a 4/5


What did you like or dislike from this movie? What would you rate this movie?



2 comments

  1. AED Says:
  2. Was this the last film they are making? I want to wait until they are all out and then watch them. :)

     
  3. Nope, this one was the one that came in 2007. The last one they're making is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It is filmed in two parts. The first one comes in 2010 and the second one in 2011.

    I'm not a Harry Potter fan, at all. I fell asleep in the first movie. I'm not into his stories. But I have to admit that they're getting better and better in all the CGI effects in all their most recent movies.

     

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter