Synopsis: Dylan and Jamie think it's going to be easy to add the simple act of sex to their friendship, despite what Hollywood romantic comedies would have them believe. They soon discover however that getting physical really does always lead to complications.
Starring: Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis, Patricia Clarkson, Jenna Elfman, Bryan Greenberg, Richard Jenkins, Woody Harrelson, Andy Samberg
Directed by: Will Gluck
U.S. Rating: R

Excited to start my new Movie Monday feature in 35mmReviews! I've decided to start this week with a short review for one of my favorite romantic comedies in 2011: Friends With Benefits.

I love chick flicks. I really do. I don't care what anybody else thinks. I've been interested in seeing what Justin Timberlake has been spending his time on instead of making us another dang album. Can't he just get back to singing already?! He's not stood out to be anything great in acting so far, so why would this be any different? Well, let me tell you my fellow movie fans, he just stepped it up! I totally bought the role he was playing. He was excellent! There are moments that I thought, "he couldn't possibly be acting! That looks so natural!" If you're sceptical about JT, don't be. He was fantastic along side Mila Kunis.

Friends with Benefits is about... well, you know what it's about by the title now don't you? The film is hilarious. I laughed the whole way through! I want to watch it over and over again. There hasn't been a good chick flick out in ages! It is re-freshing that someone got it right! Finally!! If you are looking for some laughs and a good flick to watch with your significant other, this is it!! Enjoy!

I would rate this movie with a 5/5


Have you watched the film? What did you like or dislike from this movie? What would you rate this movie? Share with us your thoughts!

Enjoy it!... Watch it!

Mary

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter