Today found the trailer for one of the dumbest films I've seen since Transmorphers. The French film, Zombin Laden: The Axis of Evil Dead, is one of the weirdest films probably made this year. It is about Osama Bin Laden, after being killed by the U.S. Special Forces and dropped in an unknown location in the middle of the ocean, he comes to life as a Zombie. A couple finds his body, and after being checked by a doctor, they found he came to live after dropping a few drops of Coca Cola in his wounds. The world won't be the same, and war will be declared again against him, once again.

Honestly, I thought I saw it all with Transmorphers, but there's always something new, right? I bet this film will help me to forget Transmorphers for a while, and dedicate all my efforts to laugh and make fun of this film for a while.

But hey! Don't trust my words, watch the trailer and check it for yourself!
Synopsis: 72 virgins are not enough (As simple as that)

Release Date: 2011

Check the trailer and let us know what you think about it!



Enjoy it!



0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter