It's time! The first Official Trailer for the upcoming comedy (oops! sorry!) film, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Down - Part 1, has been released. If you have taken some time to read some of my movie reviews, you might have had the opportunity to check what I think of The Twilight Saga. The funny part is that I've beeen getting more engaged with the latest films. The first film out, I watched it in DVD almost a year after getting to theaters. The second one, I watched it in DVD just a few months after it came to theaters. Eclipse was the only film I had the time to go and watch it personally in theaters, and I enjoyed it, because it was like watching a huge bad comedy. I'm pretty sure that Breaking Down won't change anything... We'll have a horrible acting performance by most of the cast, extremely cheesy scenes and lines, so I know I'll enjoy laughing while watcing this film.
Synopsis: Bella and Edward, plus those they love, must deal with the chain of consequences brought on by a marriage, honeymoon, and the tumultuous birth of a child... which brings an unforeseen and shocking development for Jacob Black.

Release Date: November 18th, 2011

Check the trailer and let us know what you think about it!


Enjoy it!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter