Movie Trailer: The Big Year

Friday, September 9, 2011
Here's the first official trailer for the upcoming comedy film, The Big Year. Starring  Steve Martin, Jack Black and Owen Wilson. I just watched the trailer for the first time and personally believe, this film is a risky bet on comedy. I mean, I DO enjoy these three amazing actors and love their films, but I wasn't completely convinced with what I was on this trailer and the synopsis of this film. Jack Black hasn't been in anything worth lately, so I hope tht working with such an amazing cast could bring him back to his glory days.
Synopsis: Three obsessive bird watchers go off on their "Big Year," duking it out to spot and record the highest number of species in 1998--the year El Nino brought an unprecedented number of species to North America. During the course of their wild, ultra competitive adventure, the guys learn that there just may be other things more important than winning.

Release Date: October 14th, 2011

Check the trailer and let us know what you think about it!


Enjoy it!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter