A good reason to procastinate!

Saturday, March 12, 2011
Yes, I know, I've been procastinating the blog again. It's a pretty good year for film lovers, and I have been away from posting all those new trailers and my personal opinion on all those films watched, but as some of you know, there's a good reason to be procastinating these updates.

The reason is called Sebastian, the new little guy in town.


I was aware that the new little guy would change drastically all our routine and daily activities. Even though, I was sure he'd take lots of our time, I never thought he'd take ALL our time! So, that's why I've been away for the last month.

The good thing is that he's getting bigger and more into his daily routines, giving us some free time here and there while he's asleep and be able to work on our things... Or at least, try to!

Anyway, as you might see within the next few days, there are TONS of new movie trailers that have been released and I'll be posting them one by one for all those movie lovers.

So, stay around!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter