Merry Christmas!

Saturday, December 25, 2010
It's Christmas! Definitely the best holiday season of the year.

It's been a long year loaded with great opportunities, challenges, goals achieved, amazing news and also, such amazing films.

We enjoyed all kind of great films this year, no doubt about it. And I'm sure that 2011 will be such an amazing year for all of us, the movie lovers.


Anyway, since today is Christmas Day, I can't feel it is Christmas until I have a really good laugh with my Christmas favorite movie: Bad Santa. Obviously is not the "traditional" Christmas kind of film we're supposed to watch to feel the holiday spirit, but this film just makes me laugh every single time I watch it.

I'm glad there have been several talks and meetings to bring a sequel for Christmas in 2011. Many people say they shouldn't bring a new sequel, they argue that one was enough, but the important thing is that Billy Bob Thornton is excited with the idea and new possible content, as well as all of us, Bad Santa's fans.

So, If you haven't watched this film, here's the trailer to give you an idea of its content:


Also, I would like to share this hilarious video I received few days ago. This guy is definitely a "REAL" Bad Santa.


Merry Christmas! Enjoy it!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter