Sex and the City 2 will be released next week, on Friday 28th. Here's the 3rd movie trailer released for the sequel of this famous TV Series. To be honest, I can't tell the difference between the first one and this latest trailer. I think that if you're a fan of the TV Series and the first film, you might enjoy this one. In my case, I'm not into the TV Series and I didn't like the first film, so I'm not sure if I'll watch it... Maybe when it comes to DVD. In the meantime, you're welcome to watch the movie trailer!

Synopsis: The continuing story of Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha as they struggle to manage their love lives, friendships and careers in New York City.

Release Date: May 28th, 2010

Check the trailer and let us know what you think about it!


Enjoy it!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter