Procrastination

Wednesday, May 12, 2010
I think I should be called The Master of Procrastination. I didn't notice it's been almost a month since I posted my last movie review! It is not because I haven't watched recent movies, I've watched A LOT of films lately, but I have failed in writing a quick review or notes about them. Some of the recent films watched include Iron Man 2, The Back-Up Plan, Date Night, Hot Tub Time Machine, and many other old and recent films. I'll try to post these reviews or notes within the next few days ;)

In the mean time, there are also a large list of new movie trailers that I'll be posting, since we're getting to one of my favorite film seasons of the year: Summer!

Enjoy it!...

2 comments

  1. So glad to have you back!!

    Love you!!

     
  2. AED Says:
  3. Missed you!!! By the way, I loved Hot Tub Time Machine! Hilarious movie!!! Previews didn't do it justice. )
    ~#1 Fan

     

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter