Movie Trailer: Secretariat

Saturday, May 22, 2010
Walt Disney Studios has released the movie trailer for the upcoming drama film, Secretariat. Based on a true story, the film will bring the story of Secretariat, the legendary race horse owned by Penny Chenery Tweedy, whose record-breaking Triple Crown win has never been equaled. Starring Diane Lane and John Malkovich, I believe it will be a drama worth to watch!

Synopsis: The true story of Secretariat, the legendary horse whose record-breaking Triple Crown win has never been equaled, and his owner Penny Chenery Tweedy, a suburban Denver housewife who breaks through the gender barrier in her single-minded determination to usher her horse to greatness.

Release Date: October 8th, 2010

Check the trailer and let us know what you think about it!


Enjoy it!

1 Responses to Movie Trailer: Secretariat

  1. AED Says:
  2. HOLY CRAP!!!! I can't WAIT for this movie to come out!!!! I absolutely LOVED the show Jockeys on Animal Planet! I even named two of my Webkinz after race horses. I have one named Secretariat and one named Soda Pop Kid. I've always loved horses. :)
    ~#1 Fan

     

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter