Robin Hood Trailer #2 Released!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Universal Pictures has released the second movie trailer for the film Robin Hood. Starring Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchett, directed by Ridley Scott.I have to be honest... This is the third trailer watched for the film, and I haven't felt inspired or thrilled to watched it. I really enjoyed the version of Robin Hood played by Kevin Costner, I think it was a really good film. I feel different with this film, maybe it is because I have watched so many films about Robin Hood that I believe this will be just another version among the previous ones. We'll see what happens, I might get motivated at the end and will watch it in theaters.

Synopsis: A telling of the origin of the legendary Robin Hood, the Sherwood Forest warrior who stole from the rich to give to the poor, sticking closely to the facts of the time. Robin is abandoned by his parents as a child and finds comfort and acceptance with the people of Nottingham. The traumas of his younger life leave him reluctant to fall in love, but that changes when he meets the headstrong Maid Marian.

Release Date: May 14th, 2010

Check the trailer and let us know what you think about it!


Enjoy it!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter