Movie Trailer: Dear John

Saturday, October 31, 2009
Dear John... I must admit that after watching the trailer, I can only say that it is way too much cheesiness for me. Here's the new movie trailer for Channing Tatum & Amanda Seyfried's new film, Dear John.

Synopsis: A soldier home on leave falls for a conservative college girl. Instead of returning home to her, he reenlists after the attacks on September 11th, 2001. Time and distance begin to take a toll on the young lovers.

Release Date: February 5th, 2010

Check the trailer and let us know what you think about it!


Enjoy it!

1 Responses to Movie Trailer: Dear John

  1. If it's cheesy you KNOW I'll need to see it! I also have a HUGE crush on Channing Tatum.

     

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow 35mmReviews on Twitter